- Open the mail application on your Android device.
- Select Add New Account and enter the email address and it's password.
- Select Manual Setup and select IMAP Account.
- The User name will need to be your email address.
- Enter mail.yourdomain.com as the IMAP Server, change the Security Type to SSL, Port 993 should then be used.
- Enter mail.yourdomain.com as the SMTP Server, change the Security Type to SSL, Port 465 should be added.
- The outoing mailserver User name and Password are the email address and password for your mailbox.
- Select Sign In and the mailbox will be added to your Android.
Search Knowledge Base Articles
How do I set up email on my Android device?
Did you find this article useful?
To set up your mailbox on an Apple iPhone or iPad, you need to: Head to the Settings icon and locate the Accounts & Passwords...